WPT Ready For Big Week
In honor of the world champion New Orleans Saints, West Point Thoroughbreds' credo for the week is "Let the good times roll." This is a week that will keep West Point Thoroughbreds busy on the track and in the auction ring.
The real action kicks off on Saturday when Middle of the Nite contests the $200,000 Sam Davis Stakes at Tampa Bay Downs. This is just the first of two stakes races for the stable over the holiday weekend. On Monday, Quiet All American will compete in the $100,000 OBS Championship Stakes.
Away from the track, we invite you to join us at the first two-year-old auction of the year. This will be as close to the action as you can get without signing a sales slip yourself. We hope to see you there.Schedule of events:
- Sunday 2/14: Conformation lessons with the West Point Selection Team at Barn 10 on the OBS Sales ground. Times: 10:00am or 1:00pm. Click here to RSVP for the 10:00am session. Click here to RSVP for the 1:00pm
- Sunday 2/14: A look at thoroughbred auctions with OBS Chief Auctioneer Ryan Mahan in the sales pavilion. Time: Noon. Click here to RSVP.
- Monday 2/15: Watch the WPT Class of 2010 train at M & H Training Center. Coffee and donuts to be provided. Time: 8:00am. Click here to RSVP for training.
- Monday 2/15: Drinks by the pool at the Ocala Hilton. Time: 8:00-10:00pm. Click here to RSVP.
- Tuesday 2/16: Conversation with the WPT Team about the OBS Sale. Time: 11:00am in the OBS sales pavilion. The auction begins at noon. Click here to RSVP.
All West Point Partners in attendance at the sale will have an opportunity to win a $2,500 credit toward the purchase of a future horse. We look forward to seeing you at the auction!