Participate in West Point Thoroughbreds’ 2022 Del Mar Handicapping contest and win an ownership experience in a 2-year-old Thoroughbred racehorse: a Bernardini colt named Riverside trained by John Sadler.
To enter visit: https://www.westpointtb.com/delmarchallenge/1
Terms and conditions:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. VALID IN THE 50 UNITED STATES, PUERTO RICO, GUAM, AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- To enter Del Mar contest visit: https://www.westpointtb.com/delmarchallenge/1
- One submission per contestant. Multiple entries are grounds for disqualification.
- Contestant must provide name, email address, phone number, and city/state of residence.
- Contest closes at post time for the first race of the Del Mar meet on Friday, July 22, 2022.
- Contestant picks one jockey/trainer/horse from each grouping. No changes can be made for any reason after contest closes.
- One point is awarded each time a jockey/trainer wins a race during the 2022 Del Mar meet.
- 5 points are awarded each time a selected West Point horse wins, 3 points each time a selected West Point horse finishes 2nd, and one point each time a selected West Point horse finishes third during the 2022 Del Mar meet. Please note that only races run at the 20202 Del Mar meet are included in points totals.
- West Point Thoroughbreds cannot guarantee that the horses listed on the entry form will start at the 2022 Del Mar meet.
- Horses must compete for West Point Thoroughbreds to earn points. Therefore, horses who are claimed and run at the meet do not earn points.
- Contestant with the most points at the conclusion of racing on September 11 wins an ownership experience in Riverside, a 2-year-old colt trained by John Sadler during his racing career. In the event of a tie, one person will be randomly selected as the winner.
- The winner will not receive any bills associated with the Riverside ownership experience. Experience includes access to horse communications, paddock, backstretch, and (hopefully) winner’s circle, invitations to Partner events, plus one percent of net purse distributions by West Point Thoroughbreds during Riverside’s racing career. Excludes sales proceeds. Experience terminates at the end of horse’s racing career.
- Winner must sign an agreement prior to participating in the experience.
- No cash substitutions. Prize cannot be exchanged, sold, or transferred.
- Winner will be contacted via phone/email by September 15 and first name, last initial, and city and state of residence of top three finishers will be posted on www.westpointtb.com by September 15.
- Any disputes affecting this contest, including cancellation of races, electronic malfunction, or any other unforeseen situations shall be decided strictly by West Point Thoroughbreds management. WPT also reserves the right to cancel this contest for any reason.