Participate in West Point Thoroughbreds’ 2019 Saratoga Handicapping contest and win an ownership experience in a 2-year-old Thoroughbred racehorse named Galway Empire.
To enter visit: https://www.westpointtb.com/2019-saratoga-challenge-win-an-ownership-experience/
Terms and conditions:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. VALID IN THE 50 UNITED STATES, PUERTO RICO, GUAM, AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- West Point Thoroughbreds employees, affiliates and agents, and family members of such persons are not permitted to enter the contest.
- To enter Saratoga contest visit: https://www.westpointtb.com/2019-saratoga-challenge-win-an-ownership-experience/
- One submission per contestant. Multiple entries are grounds for disqualification.
- Contestant MUST provide name, email address, phone number, and city/state of residence.
- Contest closes at 11:00 am ET on Thursday, July 11, 2019.
- Contestant picks one jockey/trainer/horse from each grouping 3 names. No changes can be made for ANY reason after contest closes.
- One point is awarded each time a jockey/trainer wins a race during the 2019 Saratoga meet.
- 5 points are awarded each time a selected West Point horse wins, 3 points each time a selected West Point horse finishes 2nd, and one point each time a selected West Point horse finishes third.
- West Point Thoroughbreds cannot guarantee that the horses listed on the entry form will start at the Saratoga meet.
- Horses must compete for West Point Thoroughbreds to earn points. Therefore, horses who are claimed and run at the meet do not earn points.
- Contestant with the most points at the conclusion of racing on Monday, September 3 wins an ownership experience in Galway Empire, a 2-year-old colt trained by Danny Gargan during his racing career.
- The winner will not receive any bills associated with owning Galway Empire. Experience includes access to horse communications, paddock, backstretch and (hopefully) winner’s circle, invitations to partner events, plus one percent of net purse distributions by West Point Thoroughbreds during the Galway Empire’s racing career. Excludes sales proceeds. Experience terminates at the end of horse’s racing career.
- Winner must sign an agreement prior to participating in the experience.
- No cash substitutions. Prize cannot be exchanged or sold.
- Winner will be contacted via phone/email by September 8 and first name, last initial, and city and state of residence of top three finishers will be posted on www.westpointtb.com by September 8.
- Any disputes affecting this contest, including cancellation of races, electronic malfunction, or any other unforeseen situations shall be decided strictly by West Point Thoroughbreds management. WPT also reserves the right to cancel this contest for any reason.